Terri...ble...ific Tuesday

Most of us can agree that Mondays suck. But for me, the Monday blues has more to do with knowing Tuesday is coming. My Tuesday is like Monday on steroids. I might rather stick a fork in my eye than go to work on that day.

But seeing my cat at the end of a work day makes the day's stress melt away into oblivion. Since she is too old and not adventurous enough to hang on a tree branch, with a caption of "Hang in there...Tuesday is almost over," this is her after a good romp with a scrappy ball of yarn. She doesn't get too many of these wild hairs in her these days, so it was quite the treat to witness. I need a good caption for it so I can hang it up at my desk to get me through the next Tuesday madness. Any suggestions?


cats yarn


What a goof...


cats yarn playing

And Monday's photos were taken while viewing the eclipse, because what other lovely thing in my day would be able to outshine a universal phenomenon on what would be a regular old Monday? (Pun intended)




clouds water shadow

Hump day is right around the corner. I'm looking forward to finding what treasure lies in it. 😉

Comments

Popular Posts