When Life Gives you Lemonade Stands...

This evening I went for a bike ride through some neighborhoods around me, and I came across this gem.  I can't tell you how giddy the sight of a lemonade stand made me. It reminded me of being young and trying to sell snow cones in front of my best friend's house with her red and white snoopy snow cone machine. (I'm sure someone out there knows exactly which one I'm talking about). We felt really grown up, like business women. Of course we wound up having a real life lesson in economics and the difficulty of starting your own business that day, as I'm pretty sure her parents and maybe one other lady across the street were the only people who actually bought a snow cone. It's a rare sight these days to see kids selling homemade goods. I wish I could have caught them in action. They would have had my business for sure. Although I would hope they take credit cards, because who carries coins these days? Maybe I should, from now on, just in case.




lemonade stand homemade





At the same house I found this little guy. I'm guessing these people are a lot of fun. Cool guard cat, pop-of-color door, lemonade stands...




It's been a good Friday.

Comments

Popular Posts